Terms & Conditions…
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are prohibited from copying any of the photos from this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- These terms and conditions apply to your booking of services with www.toursinfiji.com, or brought to you by Toursinfiji.com, and may vary from time to time.
- Our marketing team may take photos and produce videos on various tours and tour sites and publish this on the website for advertising purposes. You agree that your images may appear on certain images
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We will send you email confirmation of your booking or booking enquiry.
- Your Bookingis confirmed once you have received an “Order Confirmed” notification via email.
- “Order Confirmed” email is not required to be printed but you must be able to show them on a mobile device.
If the tour is cancelled due to weather conditions, most of the tours offer a rebooking or a partial refund if you are not able to make to the alternative tour date. Please refer to the terms and conditions on your Confirmation email for the specific tour.
We recommend you have suitable travel insurance or other cover in order that you protect yourself from the potential for cancellation.
Your contract is with the operator, tour operator, or other service provider as detailed on your confirmation email and toursinfiji.com acts as an agent. We accept no liability for any matters arising from or otherwise connected with your contract. Our emails confirm the details of your booking and the related terms of service. You are required to ensure that these details are correct.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
If you cancel for any reason within 4 days of the departure date we are unable to give you a refund PLUS you will have to pay the full balance owing on the order. We will automatically deduct the balance from your credit card should the balance be still owing.
If you cancel before 4 days of the departure date then only partial refund will be made.
CANCELLATION BY OPERATOR:
If toursinfiji.com is unable to confirm your booking, we will refund 100% of any payment made. If an operator cancels due to bad weather including cruise ships that can’t dock, we will refund 100% of your payment.
HOW TO CANCEL:
For all cancellations please contact toursinfiji.com on email firstname.lastname@example.org, not the operator. We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
All our products are advertised in Australian Dollars (AUD).
For certain selected tours, payment will be deducted directly by the tour operator in equivalent Fijian Dollars (FJD). Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
With remaining tours payment will be deducted in AUD.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.