Tour by a Local in Fiji – Coral Coast Private Guided Tour incl Kula Wild Adventure Park Tour, Sigatoka Sand Dunes Tour & Tavuni Hill Fort Tour
On this full day private guided tour your local Fijian tour guide will show you the sights of the Coral Coast on your way to the Sand Dunes for a short tour. In addition, you'll visit the Kula Wild Adventure Park meeting exotic animals up close. More importantly, on your tour you'll visit Tavuni Fort one of Fiji's most interesting historical sites which was built in the 18th century by a Tongan chief. This is a private guided tour by a local.
Sigatoka Sand Dunes Tour
After being picked up from your hotel you'll be transported to the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, a 30min drive from Nadi.
- Explore Fiji's first National Park which was established in 1987 to protect the unique natural and cultural heritage site.
- Trek along the preserved forest while listening to the sounds of the birds.
- Visit the old archaeological sites to see ancient lapita artefacts and bird watching in the park's pocket of nature of native dry forests.
- Hike up the big dunes and have fun under the sun.
- Take lots of great pictures and create videos
This tour is especially great for the kids and the whole family, they won't be bored with all the fun things to do on this tour.
Kula Wild Adventure Park Tour
- A nature walk through acres of natural forest with elevated boardwalks allowing exploration, from the valley floor to the forest canopy.
- Visit the only captive breeding facility in Fiji for endangered Fiji indigenous species.
- Have fun in Fiji's biggest family fun park with Kula’s Splash Mountain Jungle Slide - bring your swim gear!
- A show place for Fiji's spectacular bird, reptile and marine life.
- Give it try to, Fiji's only Kula Krazy Canopy Flier - The only Roller-coaster Zip Rail in Fiji - fly from the canopy, around trees, thru the forest down to the river bed
- Take pictures & create videos.
- Have a break (Snacks, Sandwiches, Soft Drinks)
Tavuni Hill Fort Tour
- Visit one of Fiji's most interesting historical sites which was built in the 18th century by a Tongan chief, this fort was a defensive site used in times of war.
- Survey the surrounding both upstream and downstream, the views of the valley are spectacular.
- Learn how the earthworks of the fort was carried out from bases for houses to engraved head-chopping stones.
- Take unlimited pictures and create videos.
- Stopover in Sigatoka Town for shopping.
In conclusion, this Coral Coast Sightseeing Private Guided Tour including Kula Adventure Park and the Sand Dunes 19 in our top 20 best things to do in Fiji and also features in our 10 best tours by a local in Fiji