Drive high into the Nausori Highlands Hills, enjoy stunning views with a visit to the local village on this private guided tour by a local
Stop for great photos along the way up the mountain. Learn the history of Fiji and meet the locals then have lunch at the village. Walk to the local waterfall.
- Fully guided private tour by a local in Fiji – this is not a shared tour, minimum 4 people
- You will get picked up from your hotel or cruise ship ports.
- Your own luxury air conditioned vehicle for your group only
- 5 hour tour with a local Fijian expert who will explain the history and all points of interest along the way
- Scenic mountain drive with stunning views out over Nadi and to the islands, excellent photo opportunities at Table Top Mountain
- Drive into the remote interior of Vitilevu (mainland of Fiji)
Village Tour, Kava Ceremony and lunch
- Take part in a traditional welcome Kava Ceremony with the village Chief on arrival at the village
- Tour of the remote village & meet the local villagers
- Watch the daily routine of the village and see how real Fijian's live
- Walk through the farms and see how they grow things
- Take a 20min guided nature walk to the waterfall for a refreshing swimming if you're up to it. Your guide will explain about the trees and herbal medicines on the way
- Ride one of the local horses bareback at your own risk!
- Sit down to a delicious traditional Fijian lunch made by the local ladies of the village
In conclusion, this Drive high into the Nausori Highlands Hills, enjoy stunning views with a visit to the local village and school on this private guided tour by a local is rated number 19 in our top 20 best things to do in Fiji and also features in our 10 best tours by a local in Fiji.