Thunder Jet Beachcomber Burger and a Beer Tour
Looking for a great short excursion to a warm tropical island? Then thunder to Beachcomber Island, enjoy sun, sand, swimming, snorkeling and when your ready, tuck into a Thunder burger, washed down with a beer or juice. Beachcomber is very cool and exciting. Water sports are available for hire. Cruise back smoothly over the warm waters of Fiji on the open jet boat. This is real tropical Pacific! Thunder will return you back to Port Denarau to continue your day ahead.
8.30am – pick up from your hotel or prearranged destination. All pick-ups and drop offs are complimentary from us.
9:00am – arrive at the Port Denarau Mariner
- Boat departs at 9.30am
10:15 – 1:30pm - Activities
- Greeted by the Serenaders of Beacomber Island Resort.
- Take photos and videos.
- Enjoy sun, sand, swimming, snorkeling and when your ready.
- Tuck into a Thunder burger, washed down with a beer or juice
- Water sports are available for hire
- You can even check out the turtles
- Thunder will return you back to Port Denarau to continue your day ahead
1:30 – 2:00pm – Travel and arrive back at hotel or prearranged destination.
Need to know Information for this tour
- Please bring your camera, hat, face towel and your Bula Smile.
- This tour is not recommended for less abled individuals.
Tour Fee Includes
- Transport by air conditioned mini bus or a coach line from all hotels listed under “Boarding Point” in the booking section, cruise ship arrival port at Denarau and Lautoka, Nadi International airport, or other pre-arranged location, to the tour sites and back to your pick up location.
- 1 x complimentary bottled water when on boarding at the pickup point
- English speaking guided tour
Hotels, Motels and Selected Points
For an updated and comprehensive list of all pick up and drop off points please click into the "Select Boarding Point" in the booking section above. It includes following points and more.
- Aquarius Beach Resort
- Bamboo Hotel
- Best Grand West Hotel
- Capricon Hotel
- Club Fiji
- Double Tree Resort
- Fiji Gateway Hotel
- Grand Melanesian Hotel
- Hexagon Hotel
- Intercontinental Resort
- Mercure Hotel
- Nadi Downtown Hotel
- Nadi PVV Hotel
- Novotel Nadi
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Palms Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort
- Raffles Gateway
- Rat Sun Apartment Hotel
- Sheraton Resort
- Smugglers Cove
- Sofitel Resort
- Tanoa Apartments
- Tanoa International Hotel
- Tanoa Skylodge Hotel
- The Fiji Marriott Resort
- The Hilton Beach Resort
- Tokatoka Hotel
- Trans International Hotel
- Tropic Hotel
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Westin Resort
- Wyndham Resort
- Yatule Resort
- ......And many more locations
- Fiji climate is generally warm and humid throughout the year. We recommend you to bring following along with you.
- Comfortable sunshade or a hat
- Sunscreen or sun lotion, personal care
- Sunglasses if your prefer
- Even though we take uttermost care and safety of our clients, it is advisable that you keep your personal belongings closely to yourself at all times during the tour.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You may like to consider wearing closed and comfortable footwear at all times for your own safety.
- It is vital and customary for ladies to wear a sarong or skirt that is below the knee level when entering to any Fijian village.